Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2017

A New Big Bang

Hey all!

I am back! I know that it has been a while since I posted on this blog. So much has happened in this past year and I am so excited to share it with you! I have been busy graduating from high school and starting my first year of college. As I write this, I am about to start my final week of classes at Princeton University. I am planning on majoring in astrophysics and getting a certificate in Planets and Life and one in Technology and Society. While I have been at school, so much has happened in space too!

New Horizons has made huge progress, SpaceX has landed a reusable rocket, Cassini is beginning to end its mission, and NASA is under new leadership with a new budget. I am excited to explore all of these exciting new developments with all of you!

Best,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment