Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Most Inspiring Thing In The Universe

I've been doing a lot of reading and thinking about space recently and have reached a solid conclusion. The most inspiring thing in the universe is the universe itself. After all, when looking back through history nothing has made all of humanity more excited and interested than exploration. Who are the people that fifth graders have to memorize the name of? The European explorers of the Americas. What rallied an entire nation and even a world in the mid 1900's? The Race to Space! As Vincent Van Gogh once said, 

"For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the site of the stars makes me dream."

I find that to be such a true statement. When I look up at the sky and see the light of stars that has traveled many light years to reach my retinas, I see the world in a much clearer reality. Everything seems to be put in perspective. That perspective inspires me to go forth into the world and really do what makes me happy and what helps the world. 

Based on that, I have decided to start blogging again. I love the chance that this blog offers me to share my passion with the world. Nothing makes me smile more and feel more productive than talking about the wonders and the workings of the universe and how they are part of everyone's everyday lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment